ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN --- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dad's Bobblehead


My dad's client at work this week made him into a bobblehead. I think it's HILARIOUS! It looks like him, but I think it looks a lot like my dad's brother which is funny. He was so excited to give it to my dad. My dad has this picture that he has in all his magazine advertisements and stuff where he is wearing a pink tie and blue shirt. The guy matched it exactly. I love it!

Here's a regular picture of my dad:



Here is him as a bobblehead:

Photobucket

4 comments:

Traci said...

oooooooooooh my goodness! that is SO funny!

Sarah said...

HAHAHA! Jeff and I are laughing. Thats great. Jeff wants one for his dashboard.

Cami Epperson said...

That IS hilarious!

The Lundell's said...

That is AWESOME! Does that guy do it for others?? I konw a few guys who could use a bobblehead of themselves.