ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF ASHLEY MADSEN --- DO NOT COPY OR USE

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

We had a very low-key Valentines Day.  It was perfect.  Beckham and I went to a Valentines play date at a park with some friends from our ward.  They all exchanged Valentines.  It was pretty cute, the kids would come up and hand B a valentine, he'd take it from them and just stare at it.

Later we went to my parents' house to say hi and when Coby got off work finished with take out and a movie.

So grateful for Coby and B-- I'll take any day that focuses on lovin' them.

--B and I took some pictures during the day.

B's Valentine





And some blurry ones of us-- We took them with a timer and haven't gotten the hang of that yet I guess.




2 comments:

Jana said...

oh my heart............love, love, love you guys.

J&J said...

I can't stop smiling when I look at pics of your little guy. He's so stinking cute!